Tuesday, April 14, 2009

firstPost

This post was created using Zoho Writer, and posted using the Post to Blog function.  I am familiar with Open Office, but this is my first experience with a web based word processing application.  The format is very clean, and the interface makes this really easy to use.  I imported a document created with MS Word and the format came over intact.  I could see a group using this to create and share documents.  It would also be especially useful to groups with little or no budgets for software and equipment.  Took a look at the other Zoho services and was amazed at the variety.  Only looked briefly, but I could not find details on where files are stored, and if there is a document storage limit.

2 comments:

  1. You're right; groups with little or no budget would really benefit from this

    Yoshimoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right there is nowhere to see where files are stored. I guess they want to save space. They may be on a budget and cant get any money to make a electronic file cabinet.

    ReplyDelete