Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tech Tapas 4th course

I've had a bloglines subscription for a while, but found it difficult as of late to make time to go and read the feeds. Here is the link to my blog roll (http://www.bloglines.com/public/ebeckett).

I have recently (March 2009) moved to Goole reader and I am finding it easier to read the feeds. I have my igoogle page set as my browser homepage, and have added the reader to this page. Now, whenever I open my browser, I can take a few minutes and read some of the feeds. It's also easier to add new feeds, so the list reflected in the blog roll has expanded by about a dozen feeds.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I check my Google Reader every day and I find it to be very easy to use. The Bloglines section was my least favorite part when putting the program together.

    ReplyDelete